Getting the PRINCE2 Practitioner, maybe the cheapest way !

Thanks God, I finally got my PRINCE2 practitioner certification.

If you have a good grasp of the major aspects surrounding project management, your journey for the certification exam will be less tricky.
First off, I have two advises :
- You really don't need to pay lot of money for the training.
- Don't count on a single resource (that applies to any certification).



If your are already searching for the best training, you realize that there are huge amount of online training videos. However, in my opinion, there are two online training that are worth the investment : Mplaza or Projex's Prince2 Masterclass.

I liked the Mplaza PRINCE2 foundation training and the instructor has a smart approach to deliver the information, however the Practitioner training was not up to par with what I was expecting, the discussion approach wasn't the right option for me.

The Projex's PRINCE2 Masterclass was the option I picked up. It prepares you for both the foundation and practitioner exams (it really prepares you), this is the best value for money training I could find. The videos are shorts with easy to follow slides. The bonus with this training, is that you have the opportunity to improve your English listening :), the instructor has a pretty clear speaking English.

For practicing exams, I have only used two samples exams, one provided by Projex and the second by Axelos, try to do them just few days before the d-day.
For Foundation, I have used the free Mplaza exam simulator, additional to the plenty of free mock exams out there.

I have passed the Practitioner exam without the book. However, sometime I had the feeling the answer is in the book.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, however good topic.
I needs to spnd a while finding out much more or figuring ouut more.
Thanks for great info I was on thee llookout
for this information for my mission.
Anonymous said…
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did youu create this website yourself or did you hire someone
to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog aand would like to find out where u got this from.
appreciate it
Anonymous said…
I think that iis among thee so much significant
info for me. And i am satisfied studying your article.

But wanna commentary on feww common issues, The web site style is
wonderful, the articles is tduly excellent : D. Good task,
cheers
Anonymous said…
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions
on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while
but I never seem to get there! Thanks
Groundblue said…
Just used one of the Blogger themes.
Groundblue said…
Could you share where you found my blog on Yahoo News ?